Kentucky Unemployment Guide
Where to Apply for Unemployment Benefits
- Social Security OR Alien Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Complete Mailing Address
- Phone Number
Employer Information (For the last 18 months)
- Business/Company Name
- Business/Company Mailing Address
- Business/Company Phone Number
- Dates of Employment
- The reason you are no longer working for EACH employer
Other Information You May Need
- If you worked in other states: List of states in which you worked.
- If you worked for a Temporary Agency: Name/Address of Temporary Agency.
- If you worked for the Federal Government: Agency Name; Component name; Copy of your Standard Form (SF8, SF50).
- If you were in the US Military: Copy of your DD214 Member 4.
- If you worked through a skilled trade union: Name of contractor
Kentucky Benefits Calculator
In order to serve you better, UI claims will be filed on a specific day of the week based on the first letter of your last name.
Friday: If You Missed Your Day
Monday-Friday - 7 AM - 7 PM ET Sunday - 10 AM - 9 PM ET