Louisiana Unemployment Guide
Where to Apply for Unemployment Benefits
- Your social security number.
- Names, addresses, job-site locations and telephone numbers of any employers for whom you worked during the last 18 months.
- Name and local number of union hall (if applicable).
- Alien registration number (if applicable).
- The member-4 copy of your DD214 (if you served in the military during the last 18 months)
- Your SF-8 and SF-50 (if you worked for a federal employer during the last 18 months). However, do not delay filing if you cannot locate your federal documents.